It’s summer and time for some news.
We changed our name from Swedish Photography into Grundemark Nilsson Gallery, now we’re changing our premises in Fall 2014 – more information to come.
In the meantime please visit us in our showroom in the Köpenickerstrasse 126, 10179 Berlin, by appointment call: +49 170 5470707 or email: email@example.com.
Our next fair will be the Unseen Photo Fair, 18 – 21 September in Amsterdam, NL.
– Inka&Niclas are getting married in July! Congrats! Their next exhibition will be at our booth at the fair Unseen.
– Dawid will have an exhibition at Shoot Gallery in Oslo, Norway, opening August 28. He is also working on a large format retrospective book, published by Art and Theory Publishing, which will be released in 2015.
– Agneta Ekman will have a solo show at Landskrona Photofestival, August 22-24. She made a marvelous series called Tall-Maja in 1965 and parts of it will also be shown at Moderna Museet in Stockholm, opening at September 5.
– JH Engström will have a major exhibition at Foam in Amsterdam during Fall, opening in September. You can also see a part of his latest work Tout va Bien at our booth at Unseen, 18 – 21 September.
– This is the last week of Henrik Isaksson Garnell´s exhibition before closing. He will present his first published book Dissonance (Kehrer Verlag, Heidelberg) at the bookstore Konst-ig in Stockholm, September 2. Mark your calender.
We wish you all a great summer!